Friday, May 10, 2013

About me... well at least me for today

Our engagement pictures
Hello there!

This is going to be our official life journal. Saves paper? Saves sanity? hoping to accomplish both.

Where am I right now in my life?

Well, I am a umm Female, 27 years of age 1985 baby. Living in the gorgeous North West United States. I am engaged as of 25/12/2012! Been with my side kick for three years now. We are planning a wedding bash for the summer of 2014! Woot woot. Raise your hands up and listen to the faux dj kick it.

Contemporary Christian as I like to call it.... attend church with rock music and most of the crowd have tat sleeves love it. My other is a devote Catholic, so we might have a Catholic wedding more on trying to understand all to.

I am a hard working gal, literally 24/7 job which I love. Need a friend outlet and yes public living is now the source of my entertainment.

We are keeping our fingers crossed that our dream location lets us have a Summer Camp Wedding. Haven't heard of that? Follow me on facebook (FB: nalfo.ur), pinterest (Pinning addict: journaljourn), and soon youtube to find out what that entails.

Please feel free to ask any questions... to better describe myself if your curious just ask.

My name is not Nalfo nor my last name Ur, I signed up for a facebook real page instead of a like page and they required a real sounding name, didn't like Journal nor journey as a real first name poor children that have awesome names like that. So Journalforourjourney  became my new name.


My next entry... planning thus far for our 2014 Wedding


Please introduce yourself so I can start following your journey too!

No comments:

Post a Comment